Uncategorized


The History of First Baptist Bay Minette

Write By:

The Bay Minette Baptist Church marked its beginning on the first Sunday of August in 1870. One hundred thirty plus years later, this fledgling congregation has changed dramatically. One change has been the location of the church buildings. The first meetings were held in a log cabin on Byrne Street. The congregation relocated to a wood frame building on Pine Street, then to a brick complex on D’Olive Street and finally to the present location on Hand Avenue with our new Worship Center and Administrative Complex. The name of the church also......

Continue Reading